Thursday, October 25, 2012

May I present.... Katniss Everdeen

This past weekend was the annual Pumpkins in the Park. A great trick or treat adventure to support Cerebral Palsy. We have a great time every year and its safe for the kids.
So I was faced with he difficult task of turning my 7 year old into Katniss Everdeen. Well I searched for hours online with no luck. So I decided to tak matters into my own hands. I honestly used things my daughter had for clothing. The only thing I bought was a $6 bow and arrow set(which I spray painted silver), a $10 district 12 bag, and a $2 district 12 patch. About the same price as a regular costume!
She was afraid that no one would know who she was but everyone did!!
Lets not forget the amazing hairstyle from her aunt Dawn. She rocked it!! Beside her is my handsome nephew! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment